Sunday, March 28, 2010

What Zen?

It’s that time again, folks. My funny bone has atrophied. So and therefore, I’m going back into hardcore training. I’m committing to 20 jokes a day… again.

If you have any warmth towards me at all, or if you just want me to suffer, pretty please with sugar-free sweetener on top give me topics. Anything. I may not get a full twenty out of all of them, but I promise to try. If you don’t, I’ll be stuck with whatever is in the newspaper(s) and the very thought of writing political humor makes me shudder.

5 comments:

carole* said...

There were some guys in drag with full dark beards in the restaurant tonight. They're my first topic. See why I need your help?

Richard said...

Kids shows with puppets

jan said...

so this middle-aged ex-journalist/writer/whatever walks into a law school...

carole* said...

Okay, did 20 on "kids shows with puppets". Next?

K.T. said...

Eye twitches.