Friday, March 2, 2012

Son of "Watch This Space"

You’re seeing a blog that teeters on whatever metaphor would cause a blog to teeter.

Auntie wants to continue with the letters because they’re fun. On the other hand, Auntie has only one letter left and it's about masturbation and the Lakers. (Yes, both.)

What to do, what to do. I could alternate: one week rant, one week not. There’s certainly plenty about which to rant, but you already know that hipsters are annoying. If I let my fingers loose on the keyboard right now, it would be an anti-hipster/anti-cool kid tour de force. Been there, done that. We all have.

Nah, I think I’ll let it ride for a bit, take a week off and see what piles up.

In the meantime, feel free to jump in. Or even if you just want to call my bluff: AuntScarycookies@aol.com

No comments: