Saturday, February 25, 2012

Diapause (Look it up!)

Just in case you’re one of the lucky few who haven’t had to listen to me bitch about it: I threw my back out a week ago -- should that be, “threw out my back”? Not a big deal, it’s only painful. If I have to get out of a chair I make those old-person oofing noises. I hope it’s funny to see. There ought to be some value in inconvenience.

Being injured does weird things to one’s state of mind. I haven’t done much besides go to Improv shows for a week, nor do I plan to do much else for the immediate future. Ergo I’m seeing lots and lots of Improv shows, but I don’t have anything in particular to say about them. In fact, I don’t have anything in particular to say full stop.

Big thanks to everyone who has sent in a question for Auntie, and even if you only thought about what you’d ask if you were going to ask something but still have no intention of trying, well thanks for that too.

No comments: