Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Oopsies! Auntie missed a milestone. That last post was my 500th.

The first one was dated August 2nd, 2011. Let’s see. That many weeks, divided by something, subtracting posts I deleted because I decided later that they didn’t work… yeah, 500 sounds about right.

Excusez moi, mes cheris. Did you expect me to look back and discuss Wisdom Learned? Please, we’d both be bored.

Besides, I’m not sure I learned any, except that self-imposed deadlines can be as nasty as the real thing.

But, since today is August 6th, I also missed our anniversary, so double oopsies.

If any of you have been here since the beginning, then I should give you a gift. Hmm. If the 25th is silver and the 50th is gold, what’s 500?

I think I owe you a puppy.

Erratum: Turns out I was ridiculously wrong. I didn't click back far enough. This is my 501st post, but the first one was on 9/23/08. I still owe you a puppy.

No comments: