Monday, January 12, 2009

Techno-Shmechno

Defeat is mine. Technology won. I’m on Twitter now. If you’re also a Twit, I’m scarycookies there too. Would you believe someone had already taken it for an AOL screen name? You’ll all have to keep using my regular email for responses.

Because it just wasn’t enough trying to amuse you all in paragraph (and occasional haiku) form, now I’m doing it 128 words at a time. (So far no haiku.)

Now I have to come up with some other snarky shorthand to represent the cool kid cutting edge technophile archetype. If I’m on Twitter, your beloved grandma might very well be.

2 comments:

Ixtlilton said...

I think it'd be great if all your "Tweets" were in Haiku.

jan said...

twit away, but i think i'll always prefer to read you in long form. not convinced that 128 characters can do justice to your writerly talent and thoughts.