Sunday, September 23, 2012

He Meant "Dear Aunt Scary" Yes, It Counts! (Ask Auntie)

Greetings...
I got your email contact through a personal search and decided to let you know about this packaged financial transaction that will benefit us. I am Mr. [redacted] the Group Executive Director/ Group Finance Director of the Bank Of [redacted]. On the course of the 2011 end of the year's report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Chief Auditor had Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U S Dollars(10,500.000.00 ) of which no body/staff or director is aware of and will never be aware of, I have also PLACED this fund on ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.
As the Group Finance Director, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I will compensate you with 40% as gratification while 60% will be for me. In course of this transaction, there are practically no risk involve because It will be a bank-to-bank transfer. please this is very confidential transaction please.
(1)Your Full Name……………………….
(2)Your Age……………………………….
(3)Your Sex………………………………..
(4)Your Occupation……………………..
(5)Your Country…………………………
(6)Your Telephone Number…………….
(7)Your Fax Number……………………
(8)Your International Passport for more Identificatin
I will appreciate your timely response.
With Regards,
Mr. [redacted].

Dear Mr [redacted],

No, but thanks for asking.

Sincerely,

Aunt Scarycookies

No comments: