Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Burp

It's done. Everything got made, most of it was eaten. The peas-and-pearl-onions were a fail, the piroshkis should have been hot and the pumpkin pie was seriously lacking, but everything else was fine and the crack pie was good and I got to see my loved ones so full of my food that they were physically uncomfortable.

This is Auntie's bliss.

Importantly, the Prince of Bassets (a most glorious beast) seemed as happy as your blissful Auntie, although he was much more Zen about it.

Almost as importantly, the clean up is done too. Everything all washed and tidied away.

All that anticipation, all that prep, all that all-ness, and it's all over.

I'd be sad about that except for my other tradition. I always try to have folks over the day after for leftovers. So it's not quite over yet.

Your Auntie knows how to milk a good thing.

1 comment:

Ajazgames said...

I really like your blog it's really nice. I really enjoy here. & Your article its so unique its amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.
escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games