Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Ask Auntie"

Are you sitting down? Oh, right. Of course you are. Well, there’s going to be a brand-spanking new feature here on Scarycookies.

Assuming a minimal amount of audience participation (that means you, cutie patootie!) I’m going to start an occasional Agony Aunt, or in this case Agony Auntie, column.

Send all queries to AuntScarycookies@aol.com -- I promise, if I don’t know the answer, I’ll do my best to make up something that sounds good. And note the AOL – this is a clue not to hit me with technology problems. Etiquette surrounding the use of technology, sure. But if your hardware doesn’t work, trust me, you don’t want Auntie trying to fix it.

Of course all the usual caveats and disclaimers: Like that horoscope you pretended not to read this morning, “Ask Auntie” is for entertainment purposes only. I will edit or ignore anything that seems to need it, and I’ll make an effort to keep you anonymous.

So put on your thinking caps! All of my darling readers abroad, this means you too. Yes, you in Latvia, and you over there in the Netherlands. If the weather is nice in Malaysia, you can wait until monsoon season when you’re stuck indoors.

Remember, that’s AuntScarycookies@aol.com

Bring it!

No comments: