Saturday, November 9, 2019

It's The Law

There's a reason why it's called Murphy's Law, not Murphy's Suggestion, or Murphy Thinks This Happens Occasionally.

It's a LAW.

Laws are not supposed to be broken, including this one. Keep that in mind.

Now the story:

I wanted to drive through a car wash because my car had gotten really dusty.

(Shut up, those of you who know what my car looks like. It's called patina. I'm talking about dust, which is removable.)

Anyhow, Robert and I ended up being far far away in an unfamiliar neighborhood for reasons which don't pertain to this story. We saw a drive-through car wash. I wanted to stop, but there was a line of five or six cars so we didn't.

That was yesterday.

Today I thought I'd go to our local drive through car wash. There was only one car waiting, so yay. Of course, by the time I paid and pumped my gas, I was the fifth car in line.

It's the law. Murphy's Law.

No comments: